To improve the effectiveness and sustainability of USAID/Liberia’s development programs.
Liberia Strategic Analysis (LSA) intends to improve the Mission’s developmental impact, sustainability, and cost efficiency. SI is identifying lessons learned from past experience, providing research and analysis on the Liberians development context, and assisting USAID/Liberia to adapt its programs based on this knowledge.
SI provides project planning; collaborating, learning and adapting; data collection and analysis; evaluation and assessment services; and performance monitoring and reporting. Examples include:
- Facilitated midcourse Country Development Cooperation Strategy stocktaking
- Coordinated the preparation of the Mission’s Performance Management Plan
- Conducted a Mission-wide Data Quality Assessment process review
- Implemented performance evaluations of priority governance, economic growth, health, and education programs strategic planning, project design, performance monitoring and evaluation, and operational learning and adapting team facilitation and training.
For reports from our work in Liberia see:
- Assessment of FARA 1.0 Outcomes on the Capacity of MOH and CHTs, and the Quality of Service Provision at Health Facilities
- Education Quality and Access in Liberia (EQUAL)– Final Report, Performance Evaluation
- Eina Road Rehabilitation Project– Baseline Survey, Final Report
- Excellence in Higher Education for Liberian Development (EHELD)– Final Report, Performance Evaluation
- Liberia Fixed Amount Reimbursement Agreement– Final Evaluation
- USAID/Liberia Collaborative Support for Health (CSH)– Midterm Report, Performance Evaluation
- USAID/Liberia Partnership for Advancing Community-Based Services– Midterm Report, Performance Evaluation
- Forest Incomes for Environmental Sustainability Midterm Performance Evaluation
- USAID/Liberia Knowledge Management Portal
- USAID/Liberia Performance Indicator Database System
Contact: [email protected]