Social Impact’s Mexico Civil Society Activity (CSA) was featured at a USAID panel on October 27, 2020 for headquarters and Mission staff. The presentation featured a Compendium of CSA capacity development methods and lessons learned during the run-up to USAID’s new Local Capacity Development policy. The Legacy Compendium of resource documents on CSA’s innovative work in capacity development is provided below:
- The Civil Society Activity’s Legacy Compendium of Systemic Capacity Development in Mexico
- Emerging Practices in Capacity Development in the Civil Society Sector
- Civil Society Activity’s Systemic Approach to Capacity Development
- Building Sustainable Learning Communities to Strengthen the Local System
- Exchanging Best Practices in the Civil Society Sector – A Replicable Study Tour Model
If you have additional questions about CSA or the Legacy Compendium, please contact Elise Storck, SI Vice President ([email protected]).