Increase the capacity of USAID/Ethiopia and its Implementing Partners to improve accountability and evidence-based programming, learning, and adapting.
SI provides support services at all stages of USAID’s program cycle including
- Conduct external evaluations
- Provide overarching monitoring support for both quality and aggregation for reporting
- Facilitate evidence collection, aggregation and incorporation in to the Mission CDCS
- Provide management and monitoring and evaluation (M&E) technical capacity building
- Support USAID/Ethiopia technical offices with GIS tools and analysis
For more information see the reports below.
- Ethiopia Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Service (EPMES) Activity– Quarterly Report
- Community-Managed Disaster (CMDRR) Risk Reduction Activity– Final Performance Evaluation
- Human Rights Protection Support Activity (Ethiopia)– Midterm Performance Evaluation
- EPMES Baseline Evaluation Report for Building the Potential of Youth Activity