The goal of the EPMES Activity was to improve the quality, accountability, and responsiveness of USAID/Ethiopia’s work.
From 2016 to 2022, SI provided a wide range of support to USAID/Ethiopia throughout its program cycle, including but not limited to:
- Conducting external performance evaluations, analyses, studies, and syntheses
- Delivering overarching monitoring support and working to improve data quality
- Facilitating evidence collection, aggregation, and incorporation into the Mission’s CDCDS
- Integrating best practices in collaborating, learning, and adapting into USAID/Ethiopia’s daily work
- Developing GIS dashboards and maps to support technical offices with their programming and analysis
- Building the capacity of the Mission and its Ethiopian partners in management practices, monitoring, and evaluation