To support the Gates Foundation’s Nigeria Country Office and State Health Teams with analysis, processes, and facilitation to accelerate progress towards improved health outcomes in Niger and Kaduna states.
In its work with the Foundation, SI’s team is:
- Mapping investment objectives and activities against state health priorities
- Consulting with Foundation staff, grantees, state health leadership, and others around programmatic coordination in each state
- Facilitating evidence-informed discussions about state investment portfolios to identify opportunities for operational and programmatic collaboration
- Providing on-demand analysis and advisory services to facilitate decision making and change management
- Increasing the effectiveness and alignment of the Foundation’s investments through iterative analysis and engagement around data with the Foundation’s state health coordination teams
- Supporting the Foundation’s goals of eradicating polio and strengthen primary healthcare systems in Nigeria
SI’s analysis is informing discussions regarding a revised memorandum of understanding with the Kaduna State Government. The new MOU will shift towards an integrated approach, including both health systems strengthening and service delivery in line with state development priorities.
Contact: [email protected]