To equip Foundation staff and leadership with tools, systems, and a strategy framework to work together successfully as the new EIHT, thereby advancing the Foundation’s role in transforming the Ethiopian health sector.
The SI team is:
- Facilitating a set of collaborative processes to design a new, three-year strategy and foster a results-focused culture for the team;
- Creating a performance management system to track progress toward strategy indicators;
- Establishing a new structure and operational processes for onboarding EIHT members and managing Ethiopia health grants;
- Designing and implementing change management interventions to guide BMGF grantees through the rollout of the new strategy; and
- Delivering one-on-one executive coaching sessions to senior leadership.
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Work in Ethiopia