To improve rigorous evaluation and build an evidence base of effective interventions and approaches in the democracy, rights, and governance sector.
SI provides technical and management services to conduct impact and performance evaluations, large-scale surveys and research. SI disseminates evidence generated from this work to USAID and its partners.
SI activities have contributed to USAID and implementing partner learning, adaptive programming, and future project design. In Ghana and the Eastern and Southern Caribbean, SI helped to align the program and evaluation designs for more robust evaluation findings. Evaluations in Macedonia and South Africa informed ongoing program delivery to strengthen future results. The Ukraine Media project performance evaluation provided USAID with information to reassess its role in strengthening the media sector in Ukraine, a key component of US government foreign policy and Mission strategy in the country.
- DRG Programming in Libya – performance evaluation and survey
- Ghana Strengthening Accountability Mechanisms (GSAM) – endline impact evaluation report
- Inter-ethnic integration of education in Macedonia – performance evaluation
- Midterm Performance Evaluation of the Regional Investigative Journalism Network (RIJN)
- Services for survivors of sexual assault in South Africa – impact evaluation baseline, endline impact evaluation report
- Ukraine Media Project (U-Media) – performance evaluation
- USAID Center of Excellence on Democracy, Human Rights and Governance
Contact: [email protected]