Webinar: Prioritizing Mental Health for Organizational Resilience
Date: April 4, 2023, 11:00 AM EDT / 10:00 AM CT / 9:00 AM Mexico City Time
- María Huerta; Collaboration and Engagement Lead, Social Impact, USAID Mexico RSA
- Ana Paula Sandoval; Learning Community and Collaboration Specialist, Social Impact, USAID Mexico RSA
- Marco Valencia; Multisector Engagement Specialist, Social Impact, USAID Mexico RSA
- Ireri Ablanedo; Chief of Party, FHI 360, USAID Mexico RSA
- Flor Ramírez; Capacity Development Lead, FHI 360, USAID Mexico RSA
- Tania Melchor Gómez; Social Innovation Director, GES Mujer, Oaxaca, Mexico
Social Impact’s USAID/Mexico Resilient Civil Society Activity (RSA) team will present alongside partner FHI 360 on why mental health is relevant to development programming and feature a testimony of how it impacted a local CSO and USAID. It will also share tips on how to develop approaches to prioritize mental health within an organizational framework, including self-care knowledge and resources for CSOs in Mexico and the region. The presentation will be in English.
This webinar has been selected as a guest-hosted session in USAID’s Agency Learning and Evidence Month 2023. Its content and discussion will support the Agency’s learning agenda question on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility (DEIA): How can USAID programs and operations mitigate harm to underrepresented and marginalized populations, while promoting equity and inclusion?
Evidence for Impact is a webinar series hosted by Social Impact. The purpose of Evidence for Impact is to shine a spotlight on examples and innovations in generating and using evidence to improve program outcomes. It features program leaders and researchers who exchange ideas, experiences, and resources on how to make faster and more effective use of evidence and learning to drive programming and policy decisions.
Social Impact is a global management consulting firm that is dedicated to improving the effectiveness of programs through planning, monitoring, evaluation, and learning.
If you would like to attend this webinar, please register via this link or the QR code in the graphic above. If you would like to join our mailing list to receive notifications about future webinars and other news from Social Impact, please sign up here.
View this session’s recording here.