In carrying out this work, SI supports USAID missions in the Balkans in their coordination with host government officials and other development partners. This will build local awareness of the usefulness of monitoring and evaluation of development programs. In addition, coordination with government ministries in the region will help to build technical capacity in these institutions.
The work will take place in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, and Serbia.
To help USAID programs and staff in the region:
• Make more informed program management decisions
• Effectively use analytical information as they assess the assumptions underlying activities being implemented
• Understand and convey evidence on how USAID activities affect communities and individuals in the region
The IDIQ allows for task orders in a broad range of areas, including:
• strategic analyses and assessments
• program performance management
• performance and impact evaluation
• activity design
• information management
• data quality assessment
• outreach information
• logistical support
Contact: [email protected]