SI is the single contract holder of this Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) USAID/RDMA project.
The project aims to improve USAID and local and regional entities’ capacity for performance monitoring, impact, and evaluations. The project further supports knowledge management, learning and adaptation to use the results from M&E to strengthen development programming.
SI provides a broad range of services including:
- Technical support for program monitoring (sectors include: agriculture and food security, education, democracy, human rights and governance, clean energy and environment, global health and water and sanitation)
- Conduct impact and performance evaluations
- Assist with the implementation of country development strategies
- Provide knowledge management and advisory services
- Improve and enhance capacity for collaborating, learning, and adapting
- To date the project has received 26 TO awards from bilateral and non-presence country Missions since the beginning of the project in 2015.
- Services provided to USAID covering 20 countries in performance and impact evaluation, population based survey including collaborating, learning, and adapting.
Contact: [email protected]