To improve the effectiveness and sustainability of USAID/Liberia’s development programs.
Liberia Strategic Analysis (LSA) intends to improve the Mission’s developmental impact, sustainability, and cost efficiency. SI is identifying lessons learned from past experience, providing research and analysis on the Liberians development context, and assisting USAID/Liberia to adapt its programs based on this knowledge.
SI provides project planning; collaborating, learning and adapting; data collection and analysis; evaluation and assessment services; and performance monitoring and reporting. Examples include:
- Facilitated midcourse Country Development Cooperation Strategy stocktaking
- Coordinated the preparation of the Mission’s Performance Management Plan
- Conducted a Mission-wide Data Quality Assessment process review
- Implemented performance evaluations of priority governance, economic growth, health, and education programs strategic planning, project design, performance monitoring and evaluation, and operational learning and adapting, team facilitation and training.
- USAID/Liberia Knowledge Management Portal
- USAID/Liberia Performance Indicator Database System
Contact: [email protected]